Rudolph Arthur Covered Bridge

Rudolph Arthur Covered Bridge

Rudolph Arthur Covered Bridge
“Between 1850 and 1909 a large dam above the bridge site supplied power for a paper mill. Three generations of the Rudolph family were active in the paper mill operations. When the bridge was built in 1880, Charles Arthur was a member of the paper firm that operated under the name of Rudolph and Arthur,” writes Arthur E. James, author of Covered Bridges of Chester County.

“Rudolph Arthur Covered Bridge” by Smallbones at en.wikipedia – Own workTransferred from en.wikipedia. Licensed under Public domain via Wikimedia Commons – http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rudolph_Arthur_Covered_Bridge.jpg#mediaviewer/File:Rudolph_Arthur_Covered_Bridge.jpg